noUiSlider 5.0.0 - Changelog
What's new in noUiSlider 5.0.0:December 2nd, 2013
- Added support for dragging the slider range.
- Added option to disable 'tap'.
- Added extend settings, which allows for designs where the handles fit within the slider bar.
- Added rebuild method.
- Brand new design, improved class structure.
- Compatibility with Google Closure compiler in Advanced mode.
What's new in noUiSlider 4.3.0:November 25th, 2013
- Added support for inverted (right-to-left and bottom-to-top) sliders.
- Added a new block callback.
- Added new options and features to serialization.
- Fixed implementation of the margin option.
- Fixed potentially unbinding events set by other plugins.
- Fixed certain browsers showing the text selection cursor on drag.
- Fixed an issue where an unintended mouseup on a slider might cause a 'tap'.
- Fixed compatibility with $.noConflict().
What's new in noUiSlider 4.2.0:October 16th, 2013
- Added compatibility with Zepto.js.
What's new in noUiSlider 4.0.1:September 24th, 2013
- Fixed setting val by integer.
What's new in noUiSlider 3.2.0:March 22nd, 2013
- Fixed some touch-event related issues and improved option validation.
What's new in noUiSlider 2.5.3:October 4th, 2012
- Rewrote and resegmented code, resulting in better compressibility and maintainability.
- Fixed 'step' to be reliable.
- Fixed 'clickmove' to abide 'step' option.
- Changed touch support to bind native events instead of translating them to mouse events. This should give a better experience on touch devices, and requires less code.
- Improved stylesheet to no longer require !important statements.
What's new in noUiSlider 2.5.2:September 28th, 2012
What's new in noUiSlider 2.1.4:August 13th, 2012
- Massive update. Include's many bugfixes, adds 'step' feature, improves to stability.
What's new in noUiSlider 1.3.1:May 11th, 2012
- Added (minor) error reporting on faulty placement.
What's new in noUiSlider 1.2.8:April 11th, 2012
- Fixed offset issues on hidden sliders.
- Fixed startMin:0 not really being 0.
- Fixed NaN return on onchanged slider.
What's new in noUiSlider 1.2.2:April 10th, 2012
- Fixed callbacks being really very much broken.