New in version 2.1.3 / 1.11.2
December 19th, 2014
- The most significant fix in this release is a workaround for a serious querySelector bug in Safari 8.0 and 7.1.
New in version 2.1.1 (May 2nd, 2014)
- Exceptions thrown synchronously by xhr.send are not caught
- Simplify an option hook
- Avoid use of Object.keys() in cleanData()
- Android 2.3 doesn’t pass isDefaultPrevented value to bubbled events
- Use element.matches in alternate selector engine if it’s available
- “Unsafe HTML” warnings in WWA
New in version 2.1.0 / 1.11.0 (January 28th, 2014)
- Fewer forced layouts
- Granular custom builds
- Published on npm
- Published on Bower
- Lower startup overhead
New in version 2.1.0 Beta 1 / 1.11.0 Beta 1 (September 20th, 2013)
- Now, jQuery is using AMD internally as well, replacing our old modular build system.
- Now using Bower for a lot of our internal dependency management.
New in version 2.0.3 (July 9th, 2013)
- $.data() can’t retrieve data stored by .data() when key is hyphenated.
- Invalid HTML passed into .html() throws ‘tmp is null’ error.
New in version 2.0.2 / 1.10.1 (May 31st, 2013)
- finish() only finishes last item of a set being .animate()d.
- 1.10.0 breaks relative animation
- SCRIPT70 Permission denied in selectors after iframe was submitted in IE9-10, jQuery 1.9.1 and 2.0.0
New in version 2.0.1 (May 27th, 2013)
- Relaxed HTML parsing
- Increased modularity
- No more IE9 focus of death
- Cordova bug fix
New in version 2.0.0 (April 19th, 2013)
- No more support for IE 6/7/8.
- Reduced size.
- Custom builds for even smaller files.
- jQuery 1.9 API equivalence.
New in version 1.9.1 (February 5th, 2013)
- This release addresses the bugs and regressions that have been reported during the past few weeks.