· Made many classes thread-safe. In javadoc of all such classes it has been clearly mentioned if they are thread safe. Non-thread safe classes have no such comment.
· Fixed bug in UserManager and User where username comparisons used case sensitive comparisons whereas DC protocol makes no such requirements, infact hubs seem to use case-insensitive comparisons.
· Added EventjDCBot (and two more accompanying classes for convinience and a listener interface). Its purpose is to generate events for listeners for events generated by jDCBot (which traditionally allows only its sub-class to listen for events).
· Changed the way setDirs should be called. Now it should be called in jDCBot or MultiHubsAdapter (if present) intead of directly calling setDirs of ShareManager and DownloadCentral.
· DownloadCentral is now easier and neater to use. Its bugs have been fixed which made it almost non-operational.
· Fixed various bugs in ShareManager, User, UserManager, DownloadHandler, DownloadManager, UploadHandler, TimeoutInputThread, DemoBot, and more.
· Created few methods meant to be overridden in ShareManager. See its javadoc for there purpose and DemoBot for ways to implement them.
· All event methdos in jDCBot (the ones whose names start with 'on' and are overridable) will now be run in jDCBot Dispatch Thread. (Previously only a handful ran in that thread.)
· Fixed more bugs and removed dead-locks. Hopefully they are all resolved.
· Replaced all use of Vector with ArrayList.
· Added more features into DemoBot.