· Pagination links can now be generated also in reverse order; use the newly added reverse method for that;
· Everything is now centered by default;
· Changed the “next” and “previous” icons;
· Tweaked the CSS file;
· The URL specified through the “base_path” method can now contain query strings; previously query strings in this value got automatically removed; also, any query strings existing in the page’s URL were *always* preserved – now the “base_path” method accepts an additional argument to disable this behavior;
· Fixed a bug where query strings got deleted if URLs were SEO friendly.
· Added a new method for setting whether the script should add a trailing slash to the URLs when generating SEO friendly URLs; read more on the subject on Official Google Webmaster Central Blog.
· Fixed a bug that appeared in version 1.2 that would remove all query string parameters from the URL, except the page-related one.
· When method is “url”, the link to the first page does not include the “page” parameter anymore, in order to avoid duplicate content; previously this was true only for when method was “get”.
· The link to the first page does not include the “page” parameter anymore, in order to avoid duplicate content;
· Some optimizations were made in the code;
· Fixed a bug with the “next” link, when on first page.
· Fixed a bug where disabling the “next” and “previous” links, when on first or last page respectively, was not working properly.
· Fixed a bug where the “padding” method was not working (thanks to D. Koper for reporting);
· Fixed a bug where the “set_page” method was not working correctly (thanks to D. Koper for reporting);
· When there is a single page available, the pagination links are not displayed anymore (thanks to Sebi P. for the suggestion);
· Default style was tweaked a bit.
· Entire code was audited and improved;
· Cleaner output;
· More complete examples were added;
· Method names, method arguments and global properties were changed and therefore this version breaks compatibility with previous ones.