· The dialog box will use an animation when repositioning due to a browser window resize; the animation’s speed is set by the newly added “reposition_speed” property.
· Fixed an issue due to which the plugin was not working with jQuery 1.9.0.
· When used as a notification widget, the notification can now be closed before the timer runs out by clicking on it.
· Callback functions can now be attached to custom buttons.
· Added an example on how to add custom icons.
· Fixed a bug where the script would sometimes “forget” to clear the semi-transparent overlay.
· The last button of the dialog box will now have the focus once the dialog box is open. previously, for any dialog boxes, other than notifications, if the user pressed the ENTER key, it re-triggered the event and more dialog boxes were shown one on top of the other;
· It is now possible to add a custom class to the dialog box; this makes it easy to switch between styles at run-time; thanks to Ed for suggesting;
· Fixed a bug where the message’s text color was inherited; now it is set from the CSS file;
· Examples are now available also in the downloaded package;
· Initial release.