· Adaptive Widgets on CDN
· Grid & Data
· TypeScript Support
· Adaptive Widget Framework
· New jQuery Mobile AppView Widget
· jQuery Mobile ListView
· Better documentation
· Better samples
· OData integration
· Virtual Scrolling in the Grid
· Now supports charts.
· This marks the second major release of the most complete UI kit for HTML5 & jQuery development.
· Less Scripts, More Widgets.
· New Gauge Widgets.
· New Chart Widgets.
· New Editor Widget.
· New Events Calendar.
· New Multimedia Widgets.
· Prevent right and middle clicking takes effect on scrollbar.
· Fixed bug: Exception on option "autoRefresh" set to true.
· Fixed bug: Setting disabled option to true, tabs still can be selected.
· Fixed bug: "Open" method will reload iframe of the dialog.
· Fixed bug: beforeClose has some issues on iframe mode.
· Fixed bug: when focus is on a menuitem, pressing the enter key wasn't navigating the link's url.
· Fixed bug: when the disabled option is set to true, the sub menu was still opening.
· Fixed bug: when the template item is input element, it will throw an exception in IE 8
· Fixed bug: incorrect style was applied when the trigger event was set to rtclick and you moused from an item which has submenu
· Modify the aria-activedescendant to an menu item id.
· Change the ajaxCallback option's default value from false to null.
· Fixed bug: setting the content option was not setting the content of the tooltip.
· Fixed the issue that dragging the expander bar will throw an exception in ie7.
· Added disabled option support.
· Resetting panel1 option will override previous panel1 settings in firefox(because the "use strict").
· Fixed a bug: the height of slider is error when setting it in control.
· Fixed issue: if the mouse release util the mouse out on decrese or increse button, the track still take effect.
· Fixed the issue that value option need be set to reflect the setting of labelFormatString and toolTipFormatString option.
· Fixed bug: when setting maxValue option's value more than 100, the progressbar renders incorrectly.
· Now accepts string type date value.
· "ui-helper-clearfix" css class was added to accordion widget (16002).
· disabled option does not work.
· Multiple issue are observed when ExpandDirection property is set to "left/right" and more than one accordion is on the page
· Added trim method to trim the items which are splitted from the scrollMode.
· Fixed the issue that selectMode is set to "scrollBar, buttons", the navigation buttons can't be shown on the superpanel.
· In sliding menu, change the 'wij-menu-breadcrumb' element's class from 'ui-widget-default' to 'ui-state-default'.
· Use the default jQuery UI's effect when displaying/hiding a submenu.
· Fixed bug: Modify the misspelled word "hidding".
· Added ajaxCallback option to allow the contents of the tooltip to be set dynamically.
· Add animation option. if showAnimation or hideAnimation is not sepecified, use this option's value.
· Added a group option. Prior versions created a unique tooltip dom element for each element in the matched set. We now create one tooltip element for each group.
· Modified wijhttpproxy request method. Fixed BUG: A copy of options instead of the options object itself needs to be obtained to avoid success method being regiestered multiple times.
· Upgrade bgiframe from 2.1.1 to 2.1.3-pre. This version fixed the issue that iframe is still created on the win7 and ie7/8/9.
· Add width to the labels option of the axis.x and axis.y. Provide text wrapping support.
· Selector changed from “div” to “table”. Behavior changed. wijrid should expect a table as its selector, not a div tag. Added dynamic data load from server. New feature.
· Changed column widths calculation algorithm and scrollbars positioning in scrolling mode. Behavior changed. Now it looks more like ordinary table wrapped with div.
· Made top and bottom pagers position fixed. Fixed bug: Pagers behavior was not consistent with other wijgrid modes.
· Fixed filter functionality. Fixed bug: Filters were not applied if wijgrid is bound to an array of hashes.
· Fixed filter editor markup. Fixed bug: Filter editor markup was broken in scrolling mode if header is fixed.
· Hovering and currency fixed under IE6\IE7. Fixed bug: Hovering and currency did not work under IE6\IE7.
· Modified hover behavior. Fixed bug: The hover row does not disappear when the mouse moves out of the widget.
· Modified behavior of filter dropdown. Clicking the filter button does not close the filter dropdown.