· Fixed regression introduced in 1.10.8 with input[type="month"].
· Fixed several localization date formatting issues.
· Much improved french localization.
· Tested support for jQuery 2.0.0.
· Fixed invisible native audio controls in IE9 in case of preload="none".
· Improved datepicker type="date"/type="number".
· Fixed flash encoding vars for special charakters in video path.
· Check initially invalid inputs in Firefox.
· Removed unused packages (jQuery UI, swfobject, jwplayer).
· Improved flash fallback for mediaelements in case of an error event.
· Improved rtmp handling for both Jaris and JW player
· Fixed bug on iOS in conjunction with input[type=date]
· Fixed creditcard validation
· Allow placeholder for type=number
· Added option to use alternative jarisplayer as mediaelement fallback.
· Fixed track[default] in IE10 (initial copying of track.mode).
· Implemented .prop-checked in browsers, which do not support the :checked selector.
· Implemented .user-error selector.
· Limits track.kind property using addTextTrack to only known values.
· Allow dynamically changing label/kind/srclang of existing track elements
· Added removeCue to texttrack API
· Added screenreader-support for track[kind="descriptions"]
· Improved change events for input[type=range] and spinbutton controls (input[type=number])
· Basic but powerful track-element including corresponding [DOM- and JS-API]
· input[form] support: for associating form field using the form attribute (input[form]/select[form] ...)
· Implemented youtube iframe support for video element
· Better input widget calculation in responsive websites
· Elements property for fieldset element
· Allow placeholder on input[type="date"]. (as a hint for the dateformat, but use data-placeholder, instead of placeholder!)
· Added opus -> mime-type detection for audio
· Updated to Modernizr 2.6.0/html5shiv 3.6.0
· Fixed Samsung's datepicker implementation
· Updated jQuery UI
· Basic support for jQuery 1.8.0
· Improved implementation of excanvas
· Switch default canvas implementation from excanvas to flashcanvas (because it is so much better)
· Fixed :focus implementation in jQuery 1.6+
· Updated to Modernizr 2.5.3 (fixes crash bug in IE8).
· Improved field[placeholder] usability.
· Fixed regression for iOS4 (old webkits).
· Updated email validation.
· Fixed Opera error.
· Aligned maxlength property to the HTML5 spec.