· Added support for back/forward/reload browser buttons in the forum when using AJAX
· New Widget: Your Friends (as list of block of avatars)
· Members can reset their avatars (via Profile Photo link on Profile)
· Fixed IE compatibility with jCrop (removed aspectRatio parameter)
· Fixed IE alignment issue on Forum topic page
· Updated jCrop to v0.9.9
· General Tidyup.
· Admin: Smarter and quicker installation page.
· Forum: Fix to option to disallow new topics in Forum Categories.
· Profile: Added public option for privacy - be warned, visitors to your site not logged in can view public content and may be picked up by search engines.
· Widget: Fixed Summary widget layout when logged out.
· Installation: Fixed rogue bug involving img_url.
· Core: Fix to menu not showing up.
· Sorted out internal version numbers to reflect current version.
· Improved UI for Forum Categories.
· Mail: Fix bug where More... not showing after first use.
· Profile: Added admin option to show/hide buttons on activity page.
· Profile: Check for double email notification (as author and subject of profile post).
· Templates: Fixed problem if Profile Avatar less than 100 pixels in Profile Page Header.
· RSS Feed: Member's display name shown as icon title instead of ID.
· Core: Installation page, modified to support foreign language installations.
· Added option votes on posts (set via admin Forum Settings).
· Opened up Templates to all members.
· Removed symposium_get_siteURL() as not necessary.
· Changed to use activity share level, not personal info share level.
· Added forum category descriptions.
· Added minimum level to post/reply on the forum.
· Added support for Group Forum alerts.
· Removed unnecessary buttons on profile page.
· Message shown if extended info is empty, but choosing to show it as a site option.
· Removed all references to symposium_notifications table as no longer used (alerts will replace).
· Option to show/hide date of birth.
· Profile: Bug fixed where some databases not honoring default values (adding friends).
· Profile: Bug fixed where Send Mail not working from friends profile pages.
· New plugin: Support for Mobile/SEO/Accessibility plugin (BETA).
· Profile: Logged out version of Profile page now displays a message or content if set to 'Everyone'.
· Profile: Fixed Show more on All Activity only showing current members activity.
· Group: Fixed Join Group button shows even if not logged in.
· Group: Login link on Group page if not logged in now shown.
· Core: * Links "in" the Daily Digest now have complete URLs.
· New Widget: Latest member posts, observes privacy settings. Excludes group posts, and replies/posts to other members
· Moved use of my-symposium.css into Admin->Symposium->Styles (copy contents here if using my-symposium.css)
· Upgraded jQueryUI to v1.8.11 (full set, smoothness theme)
· Forum: Added option to show/hide login prompt if not logged in
· Profile: Added Textarea option to extended profile fields
· Profile: Improved the layout of personal/preferences
· Profile: Reduced default size of Google map to 150px for new installs
· Groups: support for Group page template.
· Groups: improved layout for Group page.
· Admin: Quick setup (adds pages and shortcodes in one click).
· Profile: Wall posts/reply notifications are more controlled! Less Spam about wall posts and replies.
· Templates: Now include Profile Page Header, Profile Page Body, Page Footer, Forum Header, Mail Page, Email Notifications.
· Note: only profile page header template is available to all, others are for Bronze+ members.
· Core: Added Templates Admin page to allow customisation of various page areas (initially Profile Header)
· Forum: Formatting of new topics corrected
· Forum: Increased field length for member titles
· Profile: Admin's can set "trusted" checkbox to highlight those members forum replies
· Profile: Optional initial friend request to new users
· Profile: Admin can change member personal settings and preferences
· Core: Numerous PHP code changes to address PHP warnings
· Core: Site-wide support for uploaded avatars (uses Gravatar if no local avatar available).
· Image Upload: Option to allow or disallow cropping.
· Core: BBCode now supports [b], [i], [u], [s], [code], [url], [url=], [img] and [youtube].
· Groups: Added supporting core code for Groups plugin.
· Profile: Added option to set temporary upload folder (useful on shared servers with PHP restrictions).
· Forum: Changed link when search result is a reply to point to parent post.
· Panel: Chat windows titles changed colour if minimized and there is a new message.
· Panel: Chatroom icon changes to green if there is a new message and chatroom not open.
· Panel: Changed icons so they are more consistent (gloss effect).
· Panel: Double default chat window width to make reading messages easier.
· Panel: Changed chat windows/room to post messages instantly.
· Panel: Changed order of messages so most recent at top.
· Panel: Reduced amount of information in messages to reduce server load.
· Forum: Added Search.
· Notification Bar: Renamed to Panel.
· Panel: Added logout icon.
· Core: Added support for WordPress MS (Multi-site).
· Core: Fixed CSS to work with IE6 and IE7 (not 100% but passable).
· Avatar: fix to get_url function.
· Avatar: uploaded filenames have all characters not A-Z, a-z, 0-9 and . replaced with _ NB. 0.1.34.3 skipped due to SVN inconsistencies.
· Avatar: Fixed JS so uploadify works if WordPress not installed in site root.
· Mail: Fixed horizontal scroll bar on Compose.
· Health Check: Added Uploadify check.
· Profile: Wall: Posts and replies now instant.
· Profile: Added shortcodes: [symposium-menu] and [symposium-member-header] - please refer to admin guide.
· Profile: Moved Google location map to My Profile information.
· Admin Option: How many days old chat messages should be, to be purged.
· Admin Option: Width of Google location map.
· Core: Added function symposium_members('bar') for use in PHP that displays members search - please refer to admin guide.
· Core: Fixed CSS problems and tidied up loads.
· Core: Tons of minor changes.
· Notification Bar: Chat windows and chatroom can be dragged around screen.
· Forum: Added login link after prompt to do so if not logged in.
· Other minor bug fixes and changes.
· New version as problem uploading 0.1.30.1 to SVN.
· Profile: Friend Request/Cancel and Accept/Reject/Remove now AJAX enabled.
· Profile: Preferences and Personal are now AJAX enabled.
· Profile: Sub-menu on left is now optional (allowing admin's to arrange their pages).
· Profile: Added shortcodes [symposium-activity] and [symposium-all] - please refer to admin guide.
· Admin: Profile: Field names are just labels, can be renamed without losing data.
· Core: minor bug fixes.
· Core: several improvements to use of gettext.
· Core: Further removal of CSS from code to stylesheet.
· Forum: Changed stylesheet to handle narrow template design.
· Core: Add full CSS support (copy symposium.css to your theme root directory name the file my-symposium.css).
· Profile: Added Friends Activity and All Activity, and Wall is now "your" wall (like Facebook for example).
· Profile: Wall: Fixed avoidance of receiving post/reply email notifications.
· Languages: Added some overlooked text.
· New Widget: Yes/No vote.
· Core: Minor code amendments/improvement.