WP Symposium 13.05 - Changelog
What's new in WP Symposium 11.9.14:September 15th, 2011
- Added support for back/forward/reload browser buttons in the forum when using AJAX
- New Widget: Your Friends (as list of block of avatars)
- Members can reset their avatars (via Profile Photo link on Profile)
- Fixed IE compatibility with jCrop (removed aspectRatio parameter)
- Fixed IE alignment issue on Forum topic page
- Updated jCrop to v0.9.9
What's new in WP Symposium 11.8.21:August 22nd, 2011
- General Tidyup.
- Admin: Smarter and quicker installation page.
- Forum: Fix to option to disallow new topics in Forum Categories.
- Profile: Added public option for privacy - be warned, visitors to your site not logged in can view public content and may be picked up by search engines.
- Widget: Fixed Summary widget layout when logged out.
What's new in WP Symposium 184.108.40.206:August 20th, 2011
- Installation: Fixed rogue bug involving img_url.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.59.5:July 21st, 2011
- Core: Fix to menu not showing up.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.58.1:July 8th, 2011
- Sorted out internal version numbers to reflect current version.
- Improved UI for Forum Categories.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.57:June 28th, 2011
- Mail: Fix bug where More... not showing after first use.
- Profile: Added admin option to show/hide buttons on activity page.
- Profile: Check for double email notification (as author and subject of profile post).
- Templates: Fixed problem if Profile Avatar less than 100 pixels in Profile Page Header.
- RSS Feed: Member's display name shown as icon title instead of ID.
- Core: Installation page, modified to support foreign language installations.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.56.1:June 24th, 2011
- Added option votes on posts (set via admin Forum Settings).
- Opened up Templates to all members.
- Removed symposium_get_siteURL() as not necessary.
- Changed to use activity share level, not personal info share level.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.56:June 20th, 2011
- Added forum category descriptions.
- Added minimum level to post/reply on the forum.
- Added support for Group Forum alerts.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.54:June 14th, 2011
- Removed unnecessary buttons on profile page.
- Message shown if extended info is empty, but choosing to show it as a site option.
- Removed all references to symposium_notifications table as no longer used (alerts will replace).
- Option to show/hide date of birth.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.53.5:May 23rd, 2011
- Profile: Bug fixed where some databases not honoring default values (adding friends).
- Profile: Bug fixed where Send Mail not working from friends profile pages.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.52:April 5th, 2011
- New plugin: Support for Mobile/SEO/Accessibility plugin (BETA).
- Profile: Logged out version of Profile page now displays a message or content if set to 'Everyone'.
- Profile: Fixed Show more on All Activity only showing current members activity.
- Group: Fixed Join Group button shows even if not logged in.
- Group: Login link on Group page if not logged in now shown.
- Core: * Links "in" the Daily Digest now have complete URLs.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.50:March 26th, 2011
- New Widget: Latest member posts, observes privacy settings. Excludes group posts, and replies/posts to other members
- Moved use of my-symposium.css into Admin->Symposium->Styles (copy contents here if using my-symposium.css)
- Upgraded jQueryUI to v1.8.11 (full set, smoothness theme)
- Forum: Added option to show/hide login prompt if not logged in
- Profile: Added Textarea option to extended profile fields
- Profile: Improved the layout of personal/preferences
- Profile: Reduced default size of Google map to 150px for new installs
What's new in WP Symposium 0.49.5:March 21st, 2011
- Groups: support for Group page template.
- Groups: improved layout for Group page.
- Admin: Quick setup (adds pages and shortcodes in one click).
What's new in WP Symposium 0.49:March 17th, 2011
- Profile: Wall posts/reply notifications are more controlled! Less Spam about wall posts and replies.
- Templates: Now include Profile Page Header, Profile Page Body, Page Footer, Forum Header, Mail Page, Email Notifications.
- Note: only profile page header template is available to all, others are for Bronze+ members.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.48.1:March 11th, 2011
- Core: Added Templates Admin page to allow customisation of various page areas (initially Profile Header)
- Forum: Formatting of new topics corrected
- Forum: Increased field length for member titles
- Profile: Admin's can set "trusted" checkbox to highlight those members forum replies
- Profile: Optional initial friend request to new users
- Profile: Admin can change member personal settings and preferences
- Core: Numerous PHP code changes to address PHP warnings
What's new in WP Symposium 0.44:March 3rd, 2011
- Core: Site-wide support for uploaded avatars (uses Gravatar if no local avatar available).
- Image Upload: Option to allow or disallow cropping.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.41:February 23rd, 2011
- Core: BBCode now supports [b], [i], [u], [s], [code], [url], [url=], [img] and [youtube].
- Groups: Added supporting core code for Groups plugin.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.39:February 18th, 2011
- Profile: Added option to set temporary upload folder (useful on shared servers with PHP restrictions).
- Forum: Changed link when search result is a reply to point to parent post.
- Panel: Chat windows titles changed colour if minimized and there is a new message.
- Panel: Chatroom icon changes to green if there is a new message and chatroom not open.
- Panel: Changed icons so they are more consistent (gloss effect).
- Panel: Double default chat window width to make reading messages easier.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.38.2:February 17th, 2011
- Panel: Changed chat windows/room to post messages instantly.
- Panel: Changed order of messages so most recent at top.
- Panel: Reduced amount of information in messages to reduce server load.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.38.1:February 16th, 2011
- Forum: Added Search.
- Notification Bar: Renamed to Panel.
- Panel: Added logout icon.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.37.1:February 14th, 2011
- Core: Added support for WordPress MS (Multi-site).
- Core: Fixed CSS to work with IE6 and IE7 (not 100% but passable).
What's new in WP Symposium 0.35:February 12th, 2011
- Avatar: fix to get_url function.
- Avatar: uploaded filenames have all characters not A-Z, a-z, 0-9 and . replaced with _ NB. 0.1.34.3 skipped due to SVN inconsistencies.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.33.5:February 9th, 2011
- Avatar: Fixed JS so uploadify works if WordPress not installed in site root.
- Mail: Fixed horizontal scroll bar on Compose.
- Health Check: Added Uploadify check.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.33.1:February 4th, 2011
- Profile: Wall: Posts and replies now instant.
- Profile: Added shortcodes: [symposium-menu] and [symposium-member-header] - please refer to admin guide.
- Profile: Moved Google location map to My Profile information.
- Admin Option: How many days old chat messages should be, to be purged.
- Admin Option: Width of Google location map.
- Core: Added function symposium_members('bar') for use in PHP that displays members search - please refer to admin guide.
- Core: Fixed CSS problems and tidied up loads.
- Core: Tons of minor changes.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.32:January 31st, 2011
- Notification Bar: Chat windows and chatroom can be dragged around screen.
- Forum: Added login link after prompt to do so if not logged in.
- Other minor bug fixes and changes.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.30.2:January 27th, 2011
- New version as problem uploading 0.1.30.1 to SVN.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.30:January 25th, 2011
- Profile: Friend Request/Cancel and Accept/Reject/Remove now AJAX enabled.
- Profile: Preferences and Personal are now AJAX enabled.
- Profile: Sub-menu on left is now optional (allowing admin's to arrange their pages).
- Profile: Added shortcodes [symposium-activity] and [symposium-all] - please refer to admin guide.
- Admin: Profile: Field names are just labels, can be renamed without losing data.
- Core: minor bug fixes.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.29.4:January 24th, 2011
- Core: several improvements to use of gettext.
- Core: Further removal of CSS from code to stylesheet.
- Forum: Changed stylesheet to handle narrow template design.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.29:January 22nd, 2011
- Core: Add full CSS support (copy symposium.css to your theme root directory name the file my-symposium.css).
- Profile: Added Friends Activity and All Activity, and Wall is now "your" wall (like Facebook for example).
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.27.1:January 19th, 2011
- Profile: Wall: Fixed avoidance of receiving post/reply email notifications.
- Languages: Added some overlooked text.
What's new in WP Symposium 0.1.27:January 18th, 2011
- New Widget: Yes/No vote.
- Core: Minor code amendments/improvement.