· Added Hebrew, Italian and Turkish translations.
· Added a new setting "Enable visitor map on Visitor Map shortcode page" you can uncheck if you want to have maps in the dashboard but not in the public side.
· Updated Chinese (zh_CN).
· Replaced default "Who Is Lookup URL" setting with a different provider.
· Tested / fixed to be compatible with WP 3.2.
· Dashboard widget is now also controlled by the setting "Users who can view the dashboard pages:".
· Added Romanian (ro_RO).
· Updated German (de_DE).
· Updated Japanese (ja).
· Added new setting: "Users who can view the dashboard pages:" By default, only Administrators can view the dashboard pages. Change this setting to also allow Editors, Authors, or Contributors to view the dashboard pages. When set to Authors, you are also allowing Administrator and Editors.
· Fixed deprecated register_sidebar_widget function. After updating you need to add the "Who's Online" widget again. Click on Appearance, Widgets, then drag the Who's Online widget to the sidebar column on the right.
· Fix SVN problem causing old version to install each time.
· New setting: Enable visitor map link on Who's Online widget.
· New setting: Enable stats display on map page.
· Updated spiders.txt
· New setting to allow multi-blog sharing of GeoLiteCity.dat
· Fix for shortcode was not printing from a specific location on the page.