· The URLS for social authentication have been moved.
· Improved rendering of data values in all interfaces.
· django-compressor was replaced with django-static-compiler.
· A better defined public view of events (which removes several items from being visible).
· Improved SourceMap discovery.
· Most events will no longer cause a hard error when validation fails. Instead we attempt to drop any non-required data so that at least a partial event is stored.
· MessageCountByMinute was renamed to GroupCountByMinute.
· MessageFilterValue was renamed to GroupTag.
· Syntax highlighting was disabled (pending performance solutions).
· An improved dashboard.
· Improved activity feeds on aggregate details.
· Similar event navigation links on aggregate details.
· Redesigned team management flow.
· The dashboard will now stream updates to the new and trending event components.
· Variable versions of Django are no longer supported. Django 1.4.x must now be used.
· Public projects are restricted to viewing without being authenticated.
· The default behavior of Sentry is to now use timezone-aware datetimes everywhere.
· Permissions have been refactored to be more precise.
· A new IssuePlugin base is available.
· Charts have been refactored to show 7 days worth of data.
· django.contrib.staticfiles is now supported.
· django.contrib.messages is now supported.
· Social authentication is now supported. GitHub, Twitter, Facebook and Google are supported.
· Tags are now able to be created dynamically.
· Can also configure which tags will show up as filters in the sidebar via a project's settings page. By default all tags will show up.
· sentry_mail will now use the alert_email option over your account email if specified.
· sentry_mail now allows you to choose which projects to receive alerts for.
· Numeric slugs will no longer return 404s.
· Corrected the repair command with the --owner argument.
· Changing "Top Events" to "Trends" (if supported by your RDBMS).
· Time interval selections for both widgets.
· Signed messages are now deprecated. Save yourself some CPU cycles, and rely on SSL.
· A new plugin which tags user's email addresses.
· Several UI cleanups in various areas, such as improvements to the account dropdown and lists of projects/teams.
· Long awaited cleanup/fixes for applying the initial database migrations (sorry MySQL users).
· Initial support for arbitrary event tagging (coming soon to a client near you).
· The mail plugin now sends additional Sentry-specific headers.
· Signatures are deprecated, and no longer required.
· Several fixes regarding CORS support.
· Two new columns were added to the ``Group`` model.
· The dashboard's "New Events" will now use the active_at date rather than the original first seen date on an event.