· dynamicPositioning - Determines whether or not the drop down list should fit inside it's viewport.
· Firefox keyboard navigation bug.
· Dynamic positioning bug.
· Enable/disable bug.
· Added a nativeMousdown option to allow the drop down to be opened programmatically using the mousedown event. Currently, the open event logic needs to be updated to allow this.
· Added a customShowHideEvent option to which prevents a drop down from opening on click or mousedown, which allows a user to open/close the drop down with a custom event handler.
· Fixed keyboard search with disabled options bug and keyboard search accuracy.
· Refactored attribute copy logic.
· All attributes on the original select box and select box options are now being copied over to the new drop down.
· Added support for styling the currently selected drop down option via the selectboxit-selected CSS class.
· Fixed refresh() method mobile bug.
· Added a new option, aggressiveChange, which will select a drop down option (and trigger the change event on the original select box) when a user navigates to an option using the up and down arrow keys via the keyboard, or searches for an option using the keyboard.
· There is now always an "active" class when drop down options are moused over.
· Added the data-iconurl HTML5 data attribute to support relative and absolute image URL's.
· Added the disableOption() and enableOption() methods.
· Fixed disabled state CSS class bug. Now allows all supported themes (Twitter Bootstrap, jQueryUI, and jQuery Mobile) CSS class's are able to take effect.
· Added the native option: Allows you to trigger the native select box element when a user is interacting with the drop down.
· Improved support for enclosing a drop down arrow inside of a box (by setting a border).
· Simplified mobile device checking for iOs, Android, Blackberry, Opera Mini, and Windows mobile devices.
· Added nostyle option.
· Updated the CSS to remove tag names, remove IE7 hack, and improve CSS specificity.
· Allow users to programmatically change the value of the select element.
· Removed unique id attributes from select boxes that do not originally include an id attribute.
· Applied HTML attribute encoding for quotes inside of option values.
· Fixed jQuery 1.8.2 keyboard compatibility.
· Improved the search algorithm
· Fixed IE8 keyboard navigation and search bug.
· Added a keydownOpen option to allow the dropdown list to be visible if the user presses the up or down arrow key.
· Upgraded Homepage/Documentation
· The plugin was split into modules (multiple files) and a custom build process was created
· IE7 and IE8 bug fix.
· Bug fixes for the disabled use cases.
· Added optgroup support to allow dropdown list options to be put in subgroups.
· Bug fixes to the change and focus Event API handlers.
· Added support for two new options.
· Added support for three new HTML5 data attributes to be used with the original select box element.