· Quartz 2.1.7 containing several bug fixes (including a DST bug in CalendarIntervalTrigger) has been released.
· Critical bugs with JDBC JobStore.
· Quartz 2.1.2 containing several bug fixes has been released.
· Quartz 2.1.1 contains several bug fixes.
· Quartz starts unmanaged threads and J2EE context is not propagated to the job threads
· XMLSchedulingDataProcessorPlugin initialization fails if job initializer file initially does not exist and file scanning has been enabled
· DirectSchedulerFactory create methods mostly unusable
· Batching breaks SchedulerFactories other than StdSchedulerFactory
· Problem deleting instances of custom trigger implementations (when using BLOB storage)
· Automatically set selectWithLockSQL statement is incorrect when MSSQLDelegate is selected.
· NPE in JobStoreSupport.java:592 when "org.quartz.jobStore.driverDelegateClass" property not specified
· JVM arg to skip udate check doesn't match with arg in quartz.property
· Problem validating new misfire instructions
· tables_hsqldb.sql should use appropriate comments syntax
· Race condition during shutdown of Quartz
· PropertySettingJobFactory should inject values from the SchedulerContext onto the job instance.
· Records in QRTZ_TRIGGER_LISTENERS table are deleted when trigger is paused and resumed
· LoggingTriggerHistoryPlugin.triggerMisfired writes incorrect message
· SendDestinationMessageJob throws naming exception
· SendQueueMessageJob throws ClassCastException when used with xml plugin
· acquireNextTrigger executing on Managed Tx Connection when using JobStoreCMT and configured not to acquire triggers within lock