· Uses current_user instead session_user for authentication.
· New TARGET statement, various fixes.
· New SPLIT statement to convert incoming array arguments into smaller per-partition arrays
· Cluster can be defined with SQL/MED facilities, instead of old-style plproxy.
· Allow to customize location to pg_config via PG_CONFIG make variable.
· Remote errors and notices are now passed upwards with all details. Previously only error message pas passed and notices were ignored.
· Show remote database name in error messages.
· Compatible with Postgres 9.0.
· Compatible with flex 2.5.35+ - it now properly defines it's own functions, so PL/Proxy does not need to do it. Otherwise compilation will fail if flex definitions are hacked (MacOS).
· Rework regests to make them work across 8.2..9.0 and decrease chance of spurious failures. The encoding test still fails if Postgres instance is not created with LANG=C.
· `make debXY` will create `postgresql-plproxy-X.Y` package.