· Valid Markup
· Better cross-browser support
· PDF Support
· Set “lightbox” search term
· Dynamically show custom content in OrangeBox
· Flickr and Picasa image streams
· URL Links to share content
· Expanded Image Viewing
· Advanced Logging
· Advanced Size Settings
· Link from Image Maps
· AddThis (www.addthis.com) functionality and widget added for content sharing
· Option added to disable AddThis.
· New link attribute to disable AddThis per link.
· New link attribute to set shared URL for AddThis.
· Check for blank title.
· Addresses issues with jQuery Mobile, jQuery 1.6.1, and collision issues with other plugins.
· OrangeControls support (for when it is released)
· Mobile Swipe support
· Added public methods (see API)
· Added callbacks (see API)
· Image set slideshows with autoplay option
· New inline script to set options (see API)
· showTitle and imageBorderWidth are depreciated
· fadeInTime and fadeOutTime combined to fadeTime
· Option to allow controls to fade
· Added Captions
· Added Title links
· Removed lightboxlink (to hard to fully support... sometimes it worked, most times it didn't. Look for this in the future)
· Less conflicts with other plugins
· Full restructure of code
· Read API and Documentation for more info
· Set showTitle default to true.
· Fixed "inine" spelling error.
· Fixed inline display of Nav Dots for IE6 & 7.
· Fixed retrieval of width and height from URL for videos.
· Fixed removal of ?iframe for iFrame content.
· Fixed error declaring var.
· Added iFrame sets.
· Added hidden content sets.
· Restructured JS.
· Added more min/max width/height options.
· Fixed image border width error.
· Added iFrame Functionality.
· Finished adding ob_ prefix to JS and CSS.
· Validated JS.
· Use Regular Expressions for content checking.
· Added slim function to build modal window.
· Changed all ID's and classes in the JS and CSS to have unique "ob_" prefix to avoid collision with other CSS and JS files.