· Pulled out Gremlin as separate plugin to support different versions.
· Patterns that re-use a pattern node can produce non-existing matches.
· The substring-function sometimes fails when no length is specified.
· This milestone provides a welcome feature for operations engineers – rolling upgrades across a cluster.
· Under-the-hood improvements, stage-setting additions, or simple issue-correcting.
· Neoj 1.7 GA incorporates important performance improvements under the hood and fixes for various bugs.
· Cloud - Public beta on Heroku of the Neo4j Add-on
· Cypher - Supports older Cypher versions, better pattern matching, better performance, improved api
· Web admin - Full Neo4j Shell commands, including versioned Cypher syntax.
· Kernel - Improvements, for instance the ability to ensure that key-value pairs for entities are unique.
· Lucene upgrade - Now version 3.5.
· Predictable commit semantics.
· Large backup support.
· Server scripts made more cross-platform.
· Bug fixes and improvements.
· Automatic Indexing
· Cypher Query Language
· New Server Management Scripts
· Self Relationships
· Index Improvements
· Webadmin Improvements
· Performance Improvements
· REST API Improvements