· Transition is done by directly editing the property instead of the style attribute.
· Could not scroll if scroller was bigger than viewport.
· onAnimStart event.
· onMarkupInserted event.
· changeWheel function can change more than one wheel at once.
· ‘rtl’ (right to left) option, when set to true the group wheel appears on the right.
· Added support for language files. Controlled from ‘lang’ option. Specify language related default settings and language files.
· Animation time is now passed to the validation event (useful, if you want an action to happen only when the wheel stops moving)
· Wheel containers have now numbered classes: ‘dwwl0′, ‘dwwl1′, ‘dwwl2′ etc. to allow different styling for each wheel
· ‘invalid’ option to set certain values unselectable. This option takes precedence over the disabled options in the original html select element.
· ‘label’ option to set the label of the wheel. If not present, the label is taken from the original html select element’s label, and falls back to the select element’s name attribute, if the label doesn’t exist
· Button appearance with JQM 1.1.1
· ‘setValue’ and ‘getValue’ methods overwrote the core methods and were unusable for other presets or custom scrollers
· Zepto js plugin
· In ‘mixed’ mode clicking on the +/- buttons caused a short button blink
· If day was not present on the wheels (e.g. credit card expration), the date object defaulted to today’s date, which resulted in incorrect value, if current month had more days as the selected month
· Day names were incorrect, if initial validation changed the month from an invalid value to the nearest valid one
· HTML5 min/max attributes propagated to other scrollers
· jQuery Mobile 1.0 compatibility (Issue 95)
· Using values like “1.0″, “2.0″, etc. on custom wheels caused incorrect behavior because they were converted to numbers and became 1, 2, etc.
· Fast scrolling caused value loss, if validation changed another wheel value with animation
· When element was created for 3d testing: document.createElement(mod) – mod was undefined
· setValue and getValue was not working correctly with the select preset
· timeWheels option did not modify the order of the wheels
· Mixed Mode Picker (ClickPick + Scroller).
· Customization options of the popup.
· New Ice Cream Sandwich Light & Dark themes.
· Third bugfix release for 1.5.
· Second bugfix release for 1.0.