· Google-crawling bug was totally fixed.
· Important: min. WordPress-Installation is now [v3.x]
· Important: it is now required to provide a valid App-ID
· New: Quick Installation Page to make it even easier and faster to use/install the Like-Button
· New: Feed-Links open now in a Fancybox so you can stay on the Plugin-Site while reading some help files
· New-Design: new Backend-Design for all Like-Pages
· New-Design: optimized for Smartphones and smaller Screens
· New: You can now also add other Buttons more easily (visit the Expert-Mode Site) like +1, Tweet Button, Digg, StumbleUpon and more
· New: Incompatible Plugin and Bug-List Sidebar-Box @the Backend (live Update)
· New: Social Button Analysis now available for all your posts/pages (visit the All Post/Page Pages for more information) [Wp 3.0+]
· New-Security: Role and Capability implemented to choose the required level to access the backend pages - default: administrator [WP 3.0+]
· New: it is now possible to deactivate the Message-Output after an installation/update/... of the Plugin (Settings-Page)
· New-Widget: it is now also possible to choose the language for the Like-Button Widget
· New-Priority-Setting: you can now set the Priority of the Like-Button-Plugin-For-Wordpress Output relative to other plugins you use (Settings-Page)
· New-GBCleaner: totally rewritten GBCleaner and GBWidgetCleaner to prevent bugs and update all Plugin-Options
· New-Message: Infomessage after you update the Plugin right on the 'Installed Plugins'-Site
· New-Preview: it is now also possible to see a XFBML-Preview (General-Page)
· New: Google Analytics Social Tracking is now implemented too (currently it is always enabled)
· New-Development: Important Functions now log errors and success messages in the debug.log-file (if WP_DEBUG = true)
· New Shortcode&Template: layout, div, xfbml, besidebutton, class Options
· New-FAQ&Tutorial: you can now access a Guider if you enter the GET-Variable: '?fbguide=true' or hit on the black ?-Button
· Language: Updated Translation
· Request: it is now possible to choose if the 'Featured Image' is activated all the time (works only for newer posts after this update)
· Request: it is now possible to add a Side-Specific Button beside the Post-Specific (visit the Expert-Mode-Site)
· Request: you can now add a 'Custom Channel URL' - More Information
· Request (Meta): Image-Order is now fixed and fully established: featured, specific, default image --> according to your settings
· Design: Complete new Backend-Design
· Design: small menu-changes (title, order,...), better tabs-menu and other some smaller changes
· Design: new GB-World Page Design and new Plugin-Info-Box Design
· Design: new 'Jump to the top' Button
· Design/Performance: 'Loading'-Images added
· FAQ: complete FAQ overhauled
· FAQ: YouTube-Videos instead of the Facebook Videos implemented
· Dashboard: StumbleUpon Widget added, Recommendation Feed removed and some other changes
· Performance: optimized for WordPress 3.2
· Performance: Backend loads faster and used the WP jQuery-files instead of the files provided by Google [WP 3.2+ recommended]
· Performance: Twitter-like Notification on several BackEnd-Pages for several actions
· Performance: better and faster loading of the several Like-Buttons because of an optimized JDK-Library Output on the Frontend
· Security-Update: check if current user can save something (QuickEdit, Post/Page Widget and Admin-Menu)
· Bugfix: Default-Value for the position of the Button added to prevent the 'Hidden Content'-Bug (default value: after-content)
· Bugfix: the Footer-File (Backend) was loaded twice
· Bugfix: the meta-tags now strip all html-tags of the meta-tag content
· Bugfix: BugTracker Feed was not visible and working anymore
· Bugfix: OpenGraph-Image preview is now implemented complete and without any jQuery errors
· Bugfix: new Image-Tag Outputorder (Default - Specific - Featured)
· Bugfix: it is now also possible to add/use pictures with https://
· Bugfix: hidden content when position of the Like Button was not set
· Bugfix: some new jQuery code implemented to provide a stable backend
· Bugfix: Excerpt, Title and Site-Name now do not longer show tags (strip_tags)
· Bugfix: additional Code beside the Like Button was not inside the div-tags
· Bugfix: Template-Function now supports the Style-Attribute correct
· Bugfix: no bugs anymore if a option is not set and you hit the Save-Button (foreach error fixed)
· Bugfix: br-Output before and after the LikeButton was missing sometimes
· Bugfix: Many PHP-Bugfixes in the Backend
· Coding: updating class-snoopy.php to http.php
· changed to
· Obsolete: jQuery script inside the plugin directory out of use
· Obsolete: currently the Supporter-Section (Sidebar) is not available anymore
· Obsolete: Shortcode-Only Mode is now available via the Settings-Page and not via the General-Page
· Important: No support anymore for Plugins below [v4.5] though to the amount of changes since this version
· New: Admin-Bar Menu (WP 3.1+) with many options you can set right from the frontend of your blog
· New: new and fully integrated Template-Function now available (WP 3.1+)
· New: The Widget on the Edit-Pages can disable/enable the Template-Button if you like/need it (Pages, Posts)
· New: TinyMCE Button now fully supports all the required Shortcode Options and live Preview
· New: W3C-Validaded Code - it is now possible to choose if you want to optimize the Output to valided your page correctly (Expert-Mode Site)
· New: Optimized and even more settings for the type and default image tag
· Warning-System: New Warning if you enter a non-supported image-URL
· OpenGraph: The image-tags are only visible in the source code if you enter a supported image-file (png, jpg, jpeg, gif)
· Help: Due to many problems with the image tag I expand the Info-Text to answer FAQs right above the Inputbox
· Update: new Screenshots added with a new description
· Update: totally rewritten FAQ-Section for the Plugin-Page on WordPress.org
· Coding (Beta): to prevent and test a new way of adding the Like Button to the Content I changed AddAction to ApplyFilter (More Information)
· BugFix: Title-Meta-Tag was not visible on other pages like archive and category
· BugFix: The Image-Tag was sometimes not working on other pages than post/page.
· BugFix: if the Default image was not set no image appeared at all
· BugFix: Option send now fully integrated and should be added automatically (Check Expert-Mode)
· BugFix: sometimes the Post-Specific Options disapeared after you edit something and save the post/page again
· BugReports-Fix: 0000065, 0000054, 0000062, 0000068, 0000067, 0000053
· Disabled: Send-Function now deactivated for the iFrame Version because Facebook does not support send for the iFrame Button
· Design: We optimized the OpenGraph Page to keep it more simple.
· Bugfix: We optimized the Save-Process.
· New: We added a from new option which lets you deactivate the description tag.
· FAQ: new video added from our Facebook Fanpage to the FAQ Page.
· jQuery: The conflict with Disqus is now fixed
· GBCleaner: we updated and improve its functionality
· Bugfix: The output of the Like Button was not correct (before or after the content)
· Bugfix: We updated the Warning-System because the messages won't hide when everything is ok. But you still have to refresh to update the Messages
· New: on the 'Expert-Mode' page you can now take a look at all your settings. They are listed in a textarea to help finding bugs
· New: 'Reset Options' Tool on the 'Settings' Page
· New: Adding an Update-Message to help you after an Update.
· Feed-Update: new URL for the WordPress-News-Feed.
· Bugfix: Problem when Updating the Plugin was now solved.
· Coding: some problems and mistakes were fixed.
· Coding: If you deactive the Like-Button the Meta-Tags will not be generated anymore for your blog.
· GB-World-Page: Update of the Links and some other settings/code parts.
· FAQ-Page: We added the Tutorial-Videos and also the GB-Wiki and BugTracker-Page (iFrame).
· Security: required lvl to change any settings is now set as administrator (User-Request).
· Design: New order of the General Options. Because some user did not find the 'Dynamic Button' Setting.
· Design: Different Position for the Submit-Button.
· OpenGraph-Feature: you are now able to set a type-tag for each type of site (frontpage, post, page) by yourself.
· OpenGraph-update: You have to update your header.php-file according to the description on the AdminPage: xmlns:og="http://ogp.me/ns#".
· Future-Feature: you'll be able to set many new Pluginsettings soon - But you can already see some of them.
· Others: We updated the text of the readme-file.