· Fixed bug where LambdaProbe may fail to startup if stats file is corrupt.
· Fixed incorrect interpretation of org.jstripe.intruments.ignoreNIO system property.
· Added support for Tomcat 6.
· Added session search tool.
· Features related to the same application are now groupped in right hand side navigation
· Added ability to view application deployment descriptor (web.xml)
· Added ability to view application context file, provided the context is defined in a separate file.
· Added ability to view application servlets, their mapping and statistic.
· Added ability to view filters and their mappings.
· IP address of the session is now shown in the session list view.
· Session list page and status page now display country flag for the IP address.
· The IP address is of the last client only. Similar to the status page there is ability to run WHOIS query from session list.
· Added new column in the list of applications table: REQ - number of requests processed by the application.
· Added ability to view logs of stopped applications.
· Applications can now be stopped/started/restarted using AJAX.
· Added first element of the thread execution stack to the list of threads.
· Improved error handling page to display root cause of the problems.
· OS information page would now display limited set of functionality (all whats currently available) for IBM JDK users.