· The primary purpose of this release is to make it easier to add OCHamcrest to iOS projects.
· "conformsToProtocol" matches objects that conform to a given protocol.
· "hasProperty" now works for methods with primitive return types.
· Rewrote introductory sections of documentation.
· "hasProperty" matches the return value of a method with a given name. (It could be a property, but really can be any method with no arguments that returns an object.).
· Rewrote documentation.
· Matchers that require a nil-terminated list now generate a compiler error if you don't have nil at the end.
· "stringContainsInOrder" was missing from the master header; now it's there.