· New/Fixed Product Media uploader. This allows better attachment of images to your products with the latest WordPress media uploader alteration.
· Added an open source Zoom tool for product images. See release notes for details.
· Fixed a couple of places we had "wp-content" hard coded. This was hindering certain security plugins from working.
· Validation for adding items with options where many products exist on a single page was not functioning. Single product view was fine.
· Ajax file for status management had some concatenation issues regarding line breaks.
· Custom FoxyCart subdomain support.
· FoxyCart v1.1 support.
· WordPress 3.5 Media Upload fix.
· FoxyCart 1.0 support includes were not including correctly. This has been resolved.
· PHP short tags were still present in a few files. This has been resolved.
· wp_enqueue_script() error has been resolved. WP 3.3 compatibiliy issue. This has been resolved.
· FoxyPress settings page was not saving the single sign on option. This has been resolved.
· Localization method had an error in one file causing a warning.
· Product Options now support images - we recommend reading release notes
· Support for Beta users of FoxyCart 1.0
· Template caching now supports FoxyCart 1.0 TWIG standard templates
· Localization Support - English language file is now in your /languages subfolder if you'd like to contribute!
· Language files available for German, Russian, and Ukrainian.
· Fixed Uploadify Security Issue
· Import/Export now supports images and all product options.
· Affiliate Management - administrators can now upload banners for their affiliates.
· Customize your Affiliate Emails for approving a user.
· Upgraded to jQuery 1.6.4.
· Modified status change in order management details to be an AJAX call rather than full postback.
· Added breadcrumb area above transaction details for easy navigation back to previous status.
· New KnowledgeBase articles.
· Added the ability to use placeholders in Status emails.
· Added functionality to the API to allow querying of affiliate statistics
· Mail function is now pulling WordPress admin email and blog name for all FoxyPress generated emails.
· Added additional sortable columns in the affiliate management datagrids. First Name, Last Name, total $ due, and total commission made.
· Set the number of affiliates in grid to 20.
· Added support for the theme panel.
· Added a user portal that contains your order history.
· New API Methods available for User Transactions. Documentation will be up shortly here.
· Added some documentation to the Manage Category page.
· Fixed a quantity logic bug.
· Inventory Import from CSV file now supports images.
· Order Management fields added: credit card type, rma number
· Email Template Management available - read details here
· Affiliate Management is now multi-site friendly. Read details for upgrade here
· Sale Price was saving 0.00 on default. Should save blank if not provided now.
· Order management detail screen was using customer name at all times, instead of possibly different ship to name.
· Keep Products on uninstall is now checked by default
· Small UI enhancements
· Template caching update to include text and HTML email receipt subjects.
· Affiliate commission type available. Pay Affiliates by a dollar amount or percentage rate per transaction.
· Added ability to set users as affiliates, assign commission, and generate clicks/views.
· Added ability for new users to request affiliate status
· API Mod: foxyPress_GetProducts has been extended. View notes here.
· Bugfix: Bulk packing slips now use the custom message entered in the Settings page.
· Bugfix: Added a WP-Config definition for if you're using a sub folder install.
· Per user request, we've added a packing slip wizard to be used for partial orders. Handy for returns or back-ordered items.
· Product grid can now be sorted by additional product attributes
· HMAC Form Code added - no more form tampering : Courtesy of Brett from FoxyCart
· Additional setting added to Manage Settings Page to control if our default FoxyPress stylesheet is included.
· Per user request, SMTP Mail settings added to Manage Settings Page - useful for overcoming server relay trouble.
· Added Quantity available in the product grid - hide from screen options if you do not need this.
· Bugfix : New products now have the default category applied.
· Bugfix: Showing correct price/sale price on manage products page now.
· WordPress Multi-site support - very important to read release notes on this.
· Single Sign On Support for FoxyCart
· Products are now custom post types - new look and feel
· Inventory Management - utilizes WordPress grid for sorting/searching/quick and bulk edit
· Ability to upload a featured product image
· Ability to upload an image for a specific category
· Added new option for image gallery management - can have lightbox, colorbox, or change in placeholder
· We now have an API available so custom page templates can be created, as well as other functionality. Check documentation in the release notes.
· New shortcode for a search module. [FoxyPress mode='search']FoxyPress[/FoxyPress], as well as API method.
· Subscription support to view/manage them, as well as create them as new products.
· Order management "uncategorized" status is now "processing" and is editable
· Added a new report for viewing order totals by product code
· Status Management Email body is now a WYSIWYG editor
· Default Category provided with FoxyPress is "Default" to match your FoxyCart store
· FoxyPress Wizard is now available for first time users to help you get started easier.
· Added documentation for API and entire functionality of FoxyPress
· Added new FoxyPress templates throughout Demo Store for slider and daily deal functionality.
· Added conversion tool to transfer all inventory into native WordPress tables.
· View the release notes here
· Added the ability to edit product options, instead of deleting for every change.
· Added ability to optionally monitor inventory on a product option level. Some limitations exist here, so please read the change log in full.
· Added an informational dashboard widget per forum request to display some quick stats about your cart. Ability to enable/disable is found in the Manage Settings page.
· Added Lightbox as an option for photo gallery display. This fixes a few conflicts that were occurring.
· Ability to have sale pricing on items and schedule the sale availability (start/end date).
· Start and end date availability for a product is now available, along with the ability to mark an item as inactive in general.
· Out of stock items and unavailable/inactive items now have customized messages that are available for editing on the settings page.
· Added support for the clean svn repository method by using plugins_url() instead of hardcoding the plugins folder.
· Added inventory levels and alert settings.
· Added multiple datafeed support.
· Added ability to re-order photos per product.
· Added minimum and maximum product amount available per product.
· Fixed a few random bugs brought to our attention by our users.
· View the release notes here.
· Added Product Import/Export functionality.
· Added Product Feed - compatible with Google Products.
· Widget Support - MiniCart in Sidebar and JSON Cart Dropdown.
· Tested with WP 3.1.2.
· Modified reporting functionality to include dropdown for live/test/all transactions
· Modified reporting functionality to include price per total card transactions
· Added image thumbnails in the order management single item screen
· BugFix: New installs had some inventory problems.
· Changed Single Product Template to use different CSS classes.
· Added multiple image thumbnails to the Single Product Template.
· BugFix for FoxyCart Sync/Timeout issue.
· Changed products in single mode to have full description.
· Added option to automatically include jQuery on user's site.
· Added Custom Inventory Item Options.
· Added Multiple Option Groups for Products.
· Added Custom Inventory Item Attributes.
· New shortcode attribute to list items from a specific category. Includes paging options and items per row.
· New shortcode attribute to link items to an item detail page.
· New shortcode attribute for an item detail page.
· New shortcode attribute for an order detail module.
· Created default item detail page on install for foxy products to land on.
· Added search inventory option within the FoxyPress shortcode dialog window.
· Added multiple image support for inventory items.
· Added multiple category support for inventory items.
· Implemented Uploadify for image uploading.
· Added pagination on the inventory page.
· Modified order management UI.
· Added pagination in order management.
· Added pagination to category management.
· FoxyPress shortcode now uses inventory_id instead of code for single items.