· This release fixes a security issue that could allow skilled attackers to guess one of the random tokens that are sent out via email when users have forgotten their passwords.
· Don't change BBCodes inside code tags to lower case.
· Some more unescaped IP addresses.
· Bug fixing in the SQLite database adapter.
· Allow local links again.
· Query performance improvement in admin_users.php.
· Serve pages as XHTML.
· Support links and separate server statistics page in the admin panel.
· Allow including files from subdirectories using <pun_include>.
· Fixed position of newly added fields in SQLite databases.
· Display remaining seconds for post/search/report floods.
· Several BBCode fixes.
· Styling fixes.
· Per-group setting for disallowing links in posts (this also affects profile signatures and website fields).
· Promote users to new groups based on post count.
· Improved performance when updating topic reply counts.
· Added meta attributes for Google to make sense of pagination.
· Make labels for checkboxes and radio buttons in the admin panel clickable.
· Links can now be disallowed on a per-group basis.
· Users can now be promoted to a new user group once they have reached a certain number of posts.
· Topic links are now shown at the start of notification mails. - making it easier to jump to the topics on mobile devices.
· Added a new constant FORUM_DISABLE_STRIPSLASHES that fixes integrations with other software which also takes care of stripping slashes from user input automatically, thus stripping them twice (because FluxBB does it, too).
· Performance improvements when stripping bad characters.
· This is a security release, however only affects anyone running FluxBB behind a reverse proxy, with FORUM_BEHIND_REVERSE_PROXY enabled - we expect this to be a very (very) small number of users.
· Performance improvements.
· Can now search in multiple forums at once.
· Separate forum e-mail and report flood.
· Code tags inside a code tag are now allowed (as long as they are balanced).
· Templates for all emails for full translatability.
· New BBCode: topic, post, forum and user.
· BBCode in URLs was being parsed.
· Subscription emails don't include BBCode anymore.
· Maintenance page is now displayed during updates.
· Batch editing of users.
· Moderators cannot be banned anymore.
· Board statistics are now cached.
· Feeds can be cached.
· New "last visit" field in user profiles.
· You can now choose a target forum when splitting posts off a topic.
· Stopwords cache gets recreated automatically when necessary.
· Admin menu is now split up into moderator and admin menu
· "Quick reply" for guests
Fixed bugs include:
· Moderators could move/split posts to any board.
· Quoting failed on usernames with special characters.
· Post contents in subscription emails were not censored.
· Authentication works again with PHP 4.