· This version introduce quite a big change about passwords storage security.
· A unique upgrade script.
· DaDaBIK now uses just one internal table to keep all the information about the form settings.
· Left the GPL for a new, custom, license, the DaDaBIK license.
· Records locking: this long awaited feature (one of the features proposed by the DaDaBIK community, through the “Like, disLike & Propose” Wiki) is now available.
· The authentication didn't work correctly and prevent users to log-in if the DBMS chosen was SQLite.
· The date field type didn't work properly during insert/update/search and produced a "Notice: Undefined property" message.
· Master/details view didn't work correctly with SQLite and produced a "Call to undefined method PDOStatement::MoveFirst()" message.
· When a new item was inserted in a master-details view, the default "parent" item wasn't selected if the field name of the parent table and the (fk) field name of the items table were different.