· Fixed VERSION regression in DBI::SQL::Nano.
· Added logic to force destruction of children before parents during global destruction.
· Added DBD::File Plugin-Support for table names and data sources.
· Added extra internal handle type check.
· Added cubrid_ registered prefix for DBD::cubrid.
· Fixed lack of =encoding in non-ASCII pod docs.
· Corrected typo in DBI::ProfileDumper.
· Fixed segmentation fault when a thread is created from within another thread.
· Reworked the fetchall_arrayref documentation.
· Hash slices in fetchall_arrayref now detect invalid column names.
· Significantly optimized method dispatch via cache.
· Significantly optimized DBI internals for threads.
· Xsub to xsub calling optimization now enabled for threaded perls.
· Corrected typo in example in docs.
· Added note that calling clone() without an arg may warn in future.
· Minor changes to the install_method() docs in DBI::DBD.
· Updated dbipport.h from Devel::PPPort 3.20.
· Fixed t/51dbm_file for file/directory names with whitespaces.
· Fixed compiler warnings from ignored hv_store result.
· Fixed portability to VMS.
· Fixes to DBD::File added f_schema attribute table names case sensitive when quoted, insensitive when unquoted workaround a bug in SQL::Statement (temporary fix) related to the "You passed x parameters where y required" error.
· Added ImplementorClass and Name info to the "Issuing rollback() due to DESTROY without explicit disconnect" warning to identify the handle. Applies to compiled drivers when they are recompiled.
· Added DBI->visit_handles($coderef) method.
· Added $h->visit_child_handles($coderef) method.
· Added docs for column_info()'s COLUMN_DEF value.
· Clarified docs on stickyness of data type via bind_param().
· Clarified docs on stickyness of data type via bind_col().