· Added Firecrest Theme.
· Added Like module.
· Added rel="next" and rel="prev" for Google SEO.
· Added Aggregator module default post status option.
· Added Recaptcha for Site Registrations.
· Updated Link Feather's Title, now it's optional.
· Updated WYSIWYG libraries.
· Updated lots of code to match Chyrp Code Style.
· Updated Categorize module code cleanup.
· Updated SWFUpload module with latest SWFObject lib.
· Fixed couple issues with Automatic Upgrader.
· Fixed Aggregator module forgetting last update time.
· Fixed Undefined variable in Video Feather.
· Fixed an SQL issue with Nofity in Comments module.
· Fixed upload_from_url() method.
· Fixed email approved.
· Fixed Theme Editor could be publicly accessed.
· Fixed a potential XSS vulnerability in ajax.php.
· Fixed Undefined $_SESSION['redirect_to'] during login.
· Added WYSIWYG Text Editor for Markdown and Textilize modules.
· Added HTML Meta "noindex" tag to Admin Theme
· Added Field Type 'checkbox" in Admin Theme.
· Added Field Type "checkbox" in Stardust Theme.
· Added Theme Editor.
· Added Scheduled Posting.
· Added Automatic Upgrade functionality.
· Added Notify option in Comment System Module
· Added Threaded Commenting functionality.
· Added email publishing support. EmailBlog Module
· Added registration activation by email.
· Added improvement for arbitrary templates in post_from_url()
· Added deprecated() function to mark deprecated methods.
· Added $post.author to be used in favor of $post.user (deprecated)
· Added random() function, returns a random post to read.
· Added Like Post Module, offering option to like/unlike a post.
· Added ability to login after completing installation
· Improved Archive Page for 60% speed performance.
· Updated tests to use 'secure_hashkey' from config
· Updated Video Feather. Now using AutoEmbed.php Class. Fixed #39.
· Fixed WordPress importer.
· Fixed HTML canonical link to be displayed for every part of the site accordingly.
· Fixed wrong feed URL per page.
· Fixed a caching issue was improperly loading and caching .js files.
· Fixed get_remote() helper function for HTTP/1.0 servers.
· Fixed unnecessary parameter passed to truncate() function
· Fixed SSL issue in self_url() function.
· Fixed issue #6 - Potential brute force dictionary attacks may have been conducted.
· Fixed issue #7 - Archive Page load SQL query overload.
· Fixed issue #8 - When creating a Post/Page on PostgreSQL.
· Fixed issue #12 - undefined constant PHP notice in Upgrade script.
· Fixed issue #13 - Paginator.php class now works with HTTPS.
· Fixed issue #14 - XSS and LFI vulnerability.
· Fixed issue #16 - Special characters were double encoded into HTML entities.
· Fixed issue #21 & #22 - Error in upgrade.php script.
· Fixed issue #24 - Ditched split() for explode() in textilize library.
· Fixed issue #35 - Read More Module RegEx issue.
· This is a security fix.
· This release consists of mainly bugfixes over Chyrp 2.0, slight theme and core modifications.
· Show filename of current uploaded file when editing Audio and Photo posts.