· Added conditional to only append link if there are words to be used in the excerpt.
· Added termination comments to code blocks.
· Added dynamic version to enqueue parameters used in Options.
· Refactored code into a more OOP style.
· Documentation updates
· Corrected 'no_excerpt" label issue
· Featured images link to post
· Remove 'jQuery' enqueue as it is enqueued as a dependency of the 'bnsfc-options.js' enqueue
· Added option to not show the Post Title
· Added option to set post sort order - ascending, descending, and random.
· Added 'no excerpt at all' checkbox option.
· Confirmed compatible with WordPress version 3.2.
· Addressed some minor items in the readme.
· Cleaned up some text strings in the code.
· Minor variable changes - load_bnsfc_widget(), bnsfc_first_words().
· Confirmed compatible with WordPress 3.1.1.
· Added option to use current category of post in single view.
· Added new and improved shortcode functionality - still may be considered beta.
· Removed shortcode function due to error issues.
· Cleaned up code to meet WP Standards;
· Added wp_reset_query().
· Compatible with WordPress version 3.0.
· Updated license declaration.
· Compatibility check for 2.9.1 completed.