· A major new addition is the ability to store connection passwords in a password-protected keystore, rather than in plain text on disk.
· The LDAP Servers and ApacheDS 2.0 Configuration plugins have been updated with the latest and greatest ApacheDS (version 2.0.0-M12).
· The update site problem where Apache Directory Studio fails to install correctly has been fixed.
· The Apache Directory LDAP API has now been integrated in Apache Directory
· The Apache Directory LDAP API has now been integrated in Apache Directory Studio.
· A new LDAP Servers plugin has been introduced and replaces the ApacheDS plugin.
· A new ApacheDS 2.0 Configuration plugin takes care of editing the configuration of a 2.0 ApacheDS instance.
· The RCP application is based on the latest version of Eclipse (3.7.1).
· There are a lot more new additions, improvements and bug fixes.
· Fixed a critical bug that makes Studio gone into an endless event loop
· Apache DS plugin comes with the latest 1.5.6 version of Apache DS
· Apache DS Configuration plugin can now handle correctly the latest 1.5.6 version of Apache DS server.xml file
· Editors now warns the user if they contain modifications and the input is changed
· Various improvements in certificates handling
· Added a new 'Delete All' menu item for entries, bookmarks and searches