· Disallow counters in collections.
· cqlsh: added unit tests.
· Fixed default bloom_filter_fp_chance for LeveledCompactionStrategy.
· Removed all remnants of removed nodes.
· Added aut-reloading of the log4j file in debian package.
· Fixed estimated row cache entry size.
· reset getRangeSlice filter after finishing a row for get_paged_slice
· Expunges row cache post-truncate.
· Allow static CF definition with compact storage.
· Fixed endless loop/compaction of schema_* CFs due to broken timestamps.
· Fixed 'wrong class type' assertion in CounterColumn.
· Wait for writes on synchronous read digest mismatch.
· Fix commitlog replay for nanotime-infected sstables.
· Preflight check ttl for maximum of 20 years.
· (Pig) fix widerow input with single column rows.
· Fix HH to compact with correct gcBefore, which avoids wiping out undelivered hints.
· LCS will merge up to 32 L0 sstables as intended.
· NTS will default unconfigured DC replicas to zero.
· Use default consistency level in counter validation if none is explicitly provide.
· Improve IAuthority interface by introducing fine-grained access permissions and grant/revoke commands.
· Fix assumption error in CLI when updating/describing keyspace.
· Adds offline sstablescrub to debian packaging.
· Fixed offline scrub to catch >= out of order rows.
· Fixed cassandra-env.sh on RHEL and other non-dash-based systems.
· Use CF comparator to sort indexed columns in SecondaryIndexManager.
· Added strategy_options to the KSMetaData.toString() output.
· Fixed range queries containing unqueried results.
· Allow updating column_alias types.
· Fixed deletion bug.
· Fixed computation of overlapping sstable for leveled compaction.
· Improved scrub and allow to run it offline.
· Fixed assertionError in StorageService.bulkLoad.
· Fixed split generation regression.
· Ignore min/max compactions settings in LCS, while preserving behavior that min=max=0 disables autocompaction.
· Log number of rows read from saved cache.
· Calculate exact size required for cleanup operations.
· Avoid blocking additional writes during flush when the commitlog gets behind temporarily.
· Enable caching on index CFs based on data CF cache setting.
· Warn on invalid replication strategy creation options.
· Removed [Freeable]Memory finalizers.
· Include tombstone size in ColumnFamily.size, which can prevent OOM during sudden mass delete operations by yielding a nonzero liveRatio.
· Open 1 sstableScanner per level for leveled compaction.
· Average a reduced liveRatio estimate with the previous one.
· Allow KS and CF names up to 48 characters.
· Fixed stress build.
· Added time remaining estimate to nodetool compactionstats.