The blog administrator can control the way the comments look or appear. He controls the number of comments, their lenght, design, sorting order, etc.
Here are some key features of "Get Recent Comments":
· Highly configurable via WordPress admin interface.
· Support for WordPress 1.5.x, 2.0, 2.1, 2.2 and 2.3
· Adjustable layout by macros.
· Handles trackbacks and comments in separate lists, in one combined list.
· Widget support (but not required)
· Caches the output
· Order comments by date, or by posting
· Support for gravatars.
· Option to exclude comments to posts in certain categorys
· Doesn’t show pingbacks originating from own blog
· WordPress 1.5 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Suppress mb_strrpos warnings, when haystack is empty.