Minki is a minimalist wiki designed to arrive at a balance of simplicity and useful features.
- Robust syntax for easy, readable formatting without having to resort to html. (HTML can be enabled from the options page, however).
- Search through your pages if you're not sure where you posted the content. If you enter a word or words in the GoToPage box that don't correspond with a page, it'll try to find those words in other pages.
- Define custom syntax with relative ease, allowing you to quickly expand the capabilities of your minki markup.
- Page change difference hi-lighter allows you to see how the page has changed compared against older versions (the number of versions saved can be changed in the options); if you are the site owner, you can easily revert to a previous version. (Handy if spammers or not-nice people erase or replace your data with junk)
- RSS Feed generated using the difference hi-lighter, so you and your users can easily see not only what pages have changed but what has changed about them as well.
- Create a MinkiSearch page with all your favorite search engines for easy, universally accessable quick-bookmark style use. MinkiSearch can be embedded in other pages or linked to directly like this query for minki wiki.
- Lists and tables are properly formed; nested lists are truely nested rather than simply increasing margins per level.
- Almost all block-level elements (tables, paragraphs, preformatted blocks, blockquotes) and selections can have text and background color applied easily.
- Easily create targets within pages and link to them
- Plain text and html export allowing you either export the page as plain text