It's a self contained Wiki portlet based on JSPWiki.
Here are some key features of "JBoss Wiki":
- Simple URL support even while running within JBoss Portal so users can access wikipages by the URL pattern: http://host/wiki/PageName
- Mulitilanguage support
- Full UTF-8 support
- Email notifications
- Full support of the JBoss Portal 2.7.x security constructs to allow users and roles to be associated with editing and display of wiki pages and attachments within the context of a JSR 168 compliant portal.
- Full support of wiki page histories and rollback.
- An integrated DIFF tool.
- A Plugin framework which allows different wiki types to be defined and associated with different plugin stacks which add contextual content to wiki pages or do translations.
- Full support for attachments (attachment histories are pending).
- Currently supports the JSPWiki wikitext syntax.
- Includes a prototype search engine.
- This release is based on the first migration of JBoss Wiki and the first complete porting of the source code from Maven 1 to Maven 2 project.