Anomaly Wiki is a content management system (CMS) with the following goals:
- Few requirements, all you need is a web server running PHP 4.3.0 or later.
- Based on plugins and templates.
- Fast and minimalistic. Every millisecond counts.
- Completely new intuitive authorization system.
- Massive improvements to user and admin interfaces (almost no poking in config files).
- Full support for multi-byte characters, eg Japanese, Chinese & Thai character sets.
- Exchangable database interface (optimized file database is the only implementation at the moment).
- Easy file browser.
- Even faster page generation (halved most times once again).
- Generated code is validated strict XHtml 1.0.