VisoHotlink is a tool enabling you to detect, analyze and manage hotlinks of your files, as well as entry sources of your sites.General features
- Free: VisoHotlink is entirely free. Displaying our logo is optional and changeable with a simple click.
- Access by login and password.
- Safety : The security of scripts was entirely thought during the development of VisoHotlink. Main functions of VisoHotlink (recovery of variables GET and POST,…) are the same one as those used on Joomla!, a CMS very largely used and tested.
- Intuitive interface which synthesizes the presented data as well as possible.
- Multilanguage: VisoHotlink is available in French and English. You can easily translate it in your own language.
- Open source: the source code is diffused under the GNU license. You are thus free to take part in the project or to adapt it to your needs.
Hotlinks and traffic sources
- Study of hotlinks, traffic sources and entry pages with the multicriterion search.
- For each hotlink, choice of an answer : sending or not the file, sending a replacement file, addition of a watermark or redirection.
- Classification of hotlinks by types (partners, reciprocal link, requested link, without reciprocal link,…)
- Management by site.
- Detection of search engines and keywords, distinction between classical search engine and image search engine for Google and Yahoo and detection of the engine language for Google.
- Tool for analysis of performances (downloads/visits) of sites, search engines and keywords.
- Possibility of global redirection towards a page of your choice for the hotlinks of search engines.
- Email alert over a threshold of downloads of a hotlink.
- List of sites to ignore.
- List of files to ignore.