Piwik 2.9.1 / 2.10.0 RC1
An open source, real-time Web traffic analysis program, the World's most used analytics system outside Google's Analytics service
Once properly setup, unlike Google Analytics, Piwik works from the webmaster's server, keeping all the tracked data in-house.
This increases a site's privacy and security, and allows the developer to control the service in any way he wishes.
Piwik works practically in the same way Google Analytics does, providing lots of features and data tracking opportunities.
Once data gathered, where possible, Piwik uses charts and graphics to illustrate site usage.
- Real time reports
- Analytics data is stored on the admin's server
- Modern UI
- Extendable via plugins
- Lots of third-party plugins and libraries (WordPress, Drupal, Magento, TYPOlight, etc.)
- Support for mobile devices
- Customizable dashboard
- Referrers analysis
- Track out-going links
- Track device usage
- Track OS usage
- Track browser
- Track user locations
- Track visited pages
- Track user visit history
- Support for e-commerce site structures
- Support for Intranet site structures
- Support for tracking server logs
- Email reports
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.9.0
- New and updated guides and FAQs
- New Plugins on Marketplace
- Fixed bugs: