Piwik is a self-hosted open source real-time web analytics program.
Because of Google API Policy, there is a limit of requests per 24 hours.
Currently this script is using 5 requests (fetching 10 000 data rows) for one exported day, plus 3 for whole period.
· Python 2.6 or higher
· Google Analytics Account
· Known not trustworthy statistics:
· Visitors -> Visitor Log statistics are not reliable.
· This one is generated semi-randomly to supply informations about Actions (Pageviews, Bouncy Rate etc.)
· Sometimes page `Bouncy Rate` and `Average time on page` is slightly different from Google Analytics
· Visits Providers are unknown (because Google doesn’t supply such informations)
· Actions -> Unique Pageviews
· Visitors -> Settings -> Plugins