Tired of remembering all your WHM passwords? Tired of changing your WHM passwords whenever a staff member leaves your company?
WHMEZLogin is a simple but very powerful tool that allows you to give your staff access to your WHM - without ever giving them the password.
How It Works
1) You add your WHM server IP, username, and password into the database (stored under heavy encryption).
2) You create individual logins for each of your staff members.
3) Your staff login - click a button - and are brought into WHM. All without giving them the password!
4) When a staff member leaves your company - simply remove their WHMEZLogin account to remove their WHM access. No more worrying about changing passwords!
- Add/Edit/Remove Servers
- Store Root Passwords Under Heavy Encryption
- Update Root Passwords If They Are Changed
- Access Both Root and Non-Root WHM Servers
- Log All WHM Server Accesses With Timestamp and Staff Name
- Add/Edit/Remove Staff
- Customize Staff Access To WHMEZLogin Sections
- View Staff Logs For All Staff As Administrator