An auto-installer can be used to install scripts and software without the user having to upload files.
All files and database operations are handled by the Softaculous script.
Softaculous supports over 270 PHP and JS scripts, working on all major hosting control panels out there, from Plesk to cPanel, from H-Sphere to DirectAdmin.
- last updated on:
- November 21st, 2014, 12:50 GMT
- license type:
Commercial License: Lifetime VPS Server License ($150.00)
Commercial License: Lifetime Dedicated Server License ($75.00)
Commercial License: Lifetime VPS Server License
Commercial License: Lifetime Dedicated Server License
- developed by:
- Softaculous Ltd.
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ Web Hosting Tools
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Minor UI changes in Softaculous Enduser panel.
- Bug Fix: In cPanel, some old cPanel UI files were not deleted causing warnings while installing Softaculous. This has been fixed.
- Bug Fix: Fixed minor issue in ISPConfig Debian systems running Ubuntu 14.x.