This method has compiled a complete HTTP status code list along with default behavior of PHP redirection power, so it combines redirection URL and HTTP status code (optionally) beautifully.
The user can use this simple PHP script to redirect a user from the page they entered to a different web page.
It can be used to redirect users who try to access 404 pages.
Using this PHP redirect script, they can be seamlessly transferred to the new page without having to click a link to continue.
Here are some key features of "PHP Redirect Script":
- Manage redirects in the scripts easily
- Users are redirected quickly and seamlessly
- When using the ‘Back’ button, the user is taken to the last viewed page, not the redirect page
- Supports comprehensive list of HTTP status codes
- Works on all browsers
- Combines “Redirection URL” and “HTTP status code” professionally.
- This is the first version of PHP redirect script. It is released on December 15, 2010.