100% of the Flash 2004 Pro source code included, DTD files available for all XML files.
- Several externally-specified configuration options are available in a config.xml file, including font color and style.
- All menu applets come with a DTD file to validate your XML syntax.
- 100% of the Flash 2004 Professional source code is provided upon purchase.
- Configuration file (config.xml) can be passed in to the SWF as an HTML parameter. Please note that there are two locations in the HTML file where this must be specified, if this option is used.
- Externally specify the URL, link target, and text name for each menu item. Requires basic XML editing, which is quite simple to do with a good text editor like Textpad (http://www.textpad.com).