Written in PHP, it works on all POSIX-like systems.
Here are some key features of "Froxlor":
· Webserver - Apache 2, LightTPD, nginx
· Nameserver - Bind, PowerDNS
· MDA - Courier, Dovecot
· MTA - Postfix, Exim
· FTP server - ProFTPd, PureFTPd
· Logfile analyser - Awstats, Webalizer
· Multiple access levels - Manage administrators, resellers and customers with a combined, yet seperated interface
· APS - Support for the "Software as a Service" one click application installer (APS-Standard 1.0, 1.1 & 1.2)
· Ticket system - A support-ticket system for communication between customer and reseller / administrator
· Perl & PHP - Support via SuEXEC and / or FastCGI, PHP with PHP-FPM
· php.ini management - Individual PHP configurations per domain if used with Apache
· Different services - Manage your complete Mail-, FTP- & Webspace infrastructure in one central place
· Anti SPAM - DKIM & individual DNS/SPF Records are supported to reduce spam for your customers
· IPv4 & IPv6 - Full support through the complete panel
· Newsletter system - Integrated reseller and customer newsletter system
· "htaccess" - Custom errorpages, path settings and directory protection for all supported webservers
· Themes - Template based themes switchable per account
· Source based - Gentoo, Debian Lenny (5.0)
· APT based - Ubuntu 8.04 (Hardy), Ubuntu 10.04 (Lucid)
· RPM based - SUSE Linux 10.0
· Ports based - FreeBSD
· PHP 5.2 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed incorrect configuration command for awstats under Gentoo.
· Fixed falsely used e-mail sender name.
· Updated default parameter list of sendmail-program in php.ini-template.
· Fixed falsely added specialsettings to a ssl-redirect.
· Fixed usage of empty value for CertificateChainFile (it's allowed).
· Cleaned up language files.
· Fixed redirect to "ip:port".
· Fixed clean-up if fcgid/php-fpm configurations.