The script converts an HTML textarea field or other HTML element to editor widgets.
A specific jQuery package is also included with the download package.
If needed, a lazy loading function that loads TinyMCE only when needed is included as well.
Here are some key features of "TinyMCE":
· Easy to integrate
· Cross-browser tested
· Lightweight in size
· Adapters to any programming language
· AJAX compatible
· International translated
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed bug where html5 data attributes where stripped from contents.
· Fixed bug where toolbar was announced multiple times with JAWS on Firefox.
· Fixed bug where the editor view wouldn't scroll to BR elements when using shift+enter or br enter mode.
· Fixed bug where a JS error would be thrown when trying to paste table rows then the rows clipboard was empty.
· Fixed bug with auto detection logic for youtube urls in the media plugin.
· Fixed bug where the formatter would throw errors if you used the jQuery version of TinyMCE and the latest jQuery.
· Fixed bug where the latest WebKit versions would produce span elements when deleting text between blocks.
· Fixed bug where the autolink plugin would produce DOM exceptions when pressing shift+enter inside a block element.
· Fixed bug where toggling of blockquotes when using br enter mode would produce an exception.
· Fixed bug where focusing out of the body of the editor wouldn't properly add an undo level.