Redactor was built to be used as a basic rich text editor, yet it has slowly evolved from a nice open source project to an advanced, commercially available, text formatting toolkit.
The editor has seen wide-spread adoption in many open source or commercial projects, being the default text formatting WYSIWYG editor for projects like Pulse CMS, Perch, or Statamic.
If you choose to go with Redactor for one of your next projects, the editor will greatly reduce the time spent formatting text, and make life a lot more easier for both developers and end-users alike.
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Many toolbar configuration options
- Various display modes
- Source code view
- Fullpage view
- Image and file uploader
- Auto-save utility
- Use multiple editors on the same page
- Programmatic API available
- Extendable via plugins
- Localization support
- Easy to skin
- Cross-browsers tested
- Support for callbacks
- last updated on:
- November 19th, 2014, 12:45 GMT
- developed by:
- Imperavi Ltd.
- license type:
Commercial License: OEM License ($499.00)
Commercial License: Professional License ($199.00)
Commercial License: Basic License ($99.00)
Commercial License: OEM License
Commercial License: Professional License
Commercial License: Basic License
- operating system(s):
- Windows / Linux / Mac OS / BSD / Solaris
- C: \ WYSIWYG Editors
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
- Fixed Images losing proportions after resizing
- Fixed Paste from browser dialogs
- Fixed Clicking on some toolbar buttons made Redactor lose focus when empty
- Fixed Several irregularities with <script> tag