Aloha Editor operates within the front end of a website.
After installation, just hover the mouse over a website section and the editor will appear with appropriate toolbar icons.
Aloha Editor makes the HTML5 contenteditable feature possible in all browsers.
Here are some key features of "Aloha Editor":
· Loading speed improvement
· WYSIWYG for dynamic content.
· Floating menu bar.
· Table editing like in desktop software.
· Real-time content previews.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· An error was corrected which had caused the metaview button not being shown when metaview is configured to be automatically enabled for all editables.