Aloha Editor 1.2.0
An HTML5-based WYSIWYG editor, working on the front-end side of a site, allowing the user to edit the content right where it stands
The editor works via the HTML5 contenteditable feature, and comes with proper support so it can be used across various browsers types and versions without having to worry about HTML5 support.
After installing the editor, if you want to use it you can do so by hovering the mouse over a website section. A formatting toolbar will appear, relevant to the content the user will try to edit.
Since Aloha is considerably smaller than classic WYSIWYG editors, it is very fast to load and save the edited content.
- Loading speed improvements
- Works perfect with dynamic content
- Floating menu bar
- Table editing like in desktop software
- Real-time content previews
- Customizable toolbars
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.1.0
- It is now possible to show the cite form inputs (link, note) in a tab of toolbar. When enabled, a button to remove a cite will be shown inside the floating menu toolbar.