An utility to show live keyboard and mouse status
This can be used for teaching and screencasts.
- The window and buttons are scalable to any size.
- Different keyboard themes/styles supported, for instance the Mac look.
- Starts without a window border.
- Right click provides an application menu.
- Supports the META (aka Windows) key.
- Supports the scroll wheel.
- Supports all three mouse buttons.
- Should support multiple mouses or keyboards (untested).
- Move the window by dragging from anywhere inside.
- Swap the left and right mouse buttons.
- Emulate middle click by clicking left and right mouse buttons.
- When the dialog is smaller a different set of images are used for a better look.
- Support for foreign keyboards.
- Ability to make your own keyboard scancode maps, for when the defaults don't work.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.13
- Additional bug fixes for command line handling.