It will allow users/developers to navigate Apache-delivered file indexes via a superb GUI.
Comes as a JS and PHP implementation. The PHP implementation is much faster.
Recent versions also support other servers like lighttpd, nginx and Cherokee.
· PHP 5.2.1 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Localization now in separate files
· Adds auto-refresh
· Adds drag'n'drop upload (PHP, experimental)
· Adds file deletion (PHP, experimental)
· Cleans and improves PHP code
· PHP no longer respects htaccess restrictions (so be careful)
· PHP ignore patterns might include paths now
· Improves separation between aai and php mode
· Improves performance in aai mode
· Adds optional binary prefixes for file sizes
· Improves filter: autofocus on keypress, clear on ESC
· Download packages now packaged relative to current folder
· Download package name changable
· Splits type js into js and json
· Prevents some errors with files > 2GB on 32bit OS
· Adds max subfolder size in tree view