The SDK allows developers to use some of Azure's features in creating cloud-based apps.
Here are some key features of "Windows Azure SDK for Node.js":
· Create or delete tables
· Create, read, update, delete and query entities
· Create, read, update and delete BLOBs
· Service Bus integration
· Get service runtime details
· Create or delete queues
· Insert peek queue messages
· Many queue operations
· Node.js 0.4.7 or higher
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for sb: in ServiceBus connection strings.
· Added functions to ServiceManagement for managing storage accounts.