The SDK allows developers to use some of Azure's features in creating cloud-based apps.
Here are some key features of "Windows Azure SDK for Java":
· Create, read, update and delete BLOBs
· Create or delete queues
· Insert peek queue messages
· Many queue operations
· Service Bus integration
· Get service runtime details
· Manage tables, table entities (CRUD) and entity group transactions
· Java 1.6 or higher
· Apache Maven
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added support for updating existing Queue/Topic/Subscription for Service Bus.
· Added support for message lock renewal to support long running message processing for Service Bus.
· Added new properties to Queue/Topic/Subscription/Rule for Service Bus.
· Added support for rebinding content key for Media Services.