Leveraging minimum memory usage and an attractive user interface, the script shows critical server performance information that might help developers and admins increase their process speeds.
Server++ uses Google Chart API to provide server information in an easy to understand and an enhanced way.
Server++ is recommended for anyone who wants to monitor their server in real-time.
Here are some key features of "Server++":
- Exhaustive information about disk usage, CPU load, memory and swap
- Lists top processes i.e processes consuming major CPU memory
- Employs varied form of graphs like bar graphs, pie charts and timeline graphs
- Timeline graphs can show statistics from last 1 sec to 1 year in a line chart format
- List out all Apache and MySQL processes
- Shows the process tree and all network statistics