Configure Sentry to watch services and it will collect errors and problems inside its dashboard.
Developers can then inspect them in detail and take the appropriate course of action.
Sentry is a must-have tool for developers performing testing/debugging or for customer care services.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· The URLS for social authentication have been moved.
· Improved rendering of data values in all interfaces.
· django-compressor was replaced with django-static-compiler.
· A better defined public view of events (which removes several items from being visible).
· Improved SourceMap discovery.
· Most events will no longer cause a hard error when validation fails. Instead we attempt to drop any non-required data so that at least a partial event is stored.
· MessageCountByMinute was renamed to GroupCountByMinute.
· MessageFilterValue was renamed to GroupTag.
· Syntax highlighting was disabled (pending performance solutions).