Configure Sentry to watch services and it will collect errors and problems inside its dashboard.
Developers can then inspect them in detail and take the appropriate course of action.
Sentry is a must-have tool for developers performing testing/debugging or for customer care services.
- Some initial support for time zones (user setting).
- Can now choose which tag annotations are applied to the event stream via Project Settings -> Tags.
- A new subsystem for handling email is available in ``sentry.utils.email``.
- Can now receive email notifications for notes.
- Charts now show tooltips describing the datapoint.
- Stream annotations can now be customized to show any tags (not just number of users).
- Stacktrace frames now get truncated down to a maximum length of 50.
- Search has been abstracted from the simple search manager, and now lives within ``sentry.search``.
- A new application called ``nodestore`` now manages the event blob data.