Restler is actually a single file framework that can expose any PHP class and its public and protected methods as a RESTful API.
Examples and documentation are included with the download package.
Here are some key features of "Restler":
· Pluggable Authentication schemes
· Comes with many Examples that can be tried on your localhost to get started
· URL to Method mapping
· URL part to Method parameter mapping
· Supports URLEncoded format for simplified input
· Query parameters to Method parameter mapping
· Supports HTTP request methods GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE
· Clients can use X-HTTP-Method-Override header
· Two way format conversion
· Pluggable Formatters
· Comes with JSON, XML, Yaml, Amf, and Plist(both XML and Binary) formats
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added suggestions for all the dependents.
· Added alias for the slightly non-conforming branch name.
· Added keywords.