What makes it different from other link checkers is that the title obtained from checked site is displayed using a GUI (useful for finding expired domains that give no other discernable error).
At the end an overview of the checked links is given and links are displayed by code (200, 404, etc.).
This is a must-have tool for SEO tasks.
Here are some key features of "No404s":
· Looks for the title of the checked site and 'cleans' it before displaying
· Ability to configure how deep into the site the link checker looks
· Ability to configure the seconds before timeout (so that it doesn't 'hang' on a dead link)
· Overview given at the end of the script
· Overview is dividing into error codes with appropriate links displayed under their error code
· PHP 4.3.11 or higher